[ubuntu-za] How do you Kick Start this Thing?

Leo Kruger krugerl1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:28:30 BST 2009

Hi Craig,

The way I do my partitioning is:
Swap space first: 2 x the size of my RAM. (on installing the GUI
should have a mountpoint option of swap)
/ : about 20Gb
/home: rest of drive.

If you are going to make a /boot then make it about 512Mb...just to be
safe...in case you feel like playing with kernels along the line.

You should be able to see the windows partitions on the other drive
with no problems.

This is just more or less the way I setup my drives.