[ubuntu-za] Jaunty Release Party Cape Town

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Fri Apr 3 16:26:00 BST 2009

Hey Morgan,

Add your release party here:
http://www.opensourcereleasefeed.com/article/show/bouncing-like-a-jackalope-jaunty-release-parties

Trying to build a Google map showing all the release parties happening
around the world.

Thanks,
Schalk

Morgan Collett wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 15:14, David Rubin <davidrub at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for your help, David...

>>> Each time we've had the event on the Saturday after the release. That
>>> would be 25 April this time, unless anyone can think of a good reason
>>> to have it later.
>> I think we should push for april 25th. It is a date close to the
>> release as well as a week end and hopefully we will have max turn out.
>>> Hilton Theunissen suggested a TuxLab equipped school - Camps Bay High
>>> again, or Groote Schuur Primary in Rondebosch (if I remember
>>> correctly). We'll need to arrange with the school and lab admin.
>
> We have a venue: Eleanor Lenders (who helped us last time) has
> arranged the TuxLab at Alicedale Primary in Athlone for the 25th.
>
> We still need to confirm time of day - the afternoon suits me best but
> whenever we can get the best attendance would be best for the event :)
>
> Please sign up / indicate on
> http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_Release_Party/Cape_Town if you're
> planning or intending to come.
>
> Thanks
> Morgan

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.