[ubuntu-za] schoolforge.org.za header image

Tim Johnson tim at pteq.net
Wed Apr 1 10:29:50 BST 2009

I agree fully... perhaps we are making a mountain out of a molehill.  I
agree that professional branding etc is essential, but let's focus on
professional content and considered strategy before leaping into an
endeavour as extensive and serious as this.  The effort which Hannes and
others have contributed needs praise, help and encouragement rather than
picking at the frills.

--
Using Ubuntu 8.10 and Opera