[ubuntu-za] Partition Advice Please

Vijay Makanjee vijay at ergo.co.za
Tue Sep 30 12:17:06 BST 2008

I have used the partition editor on the live cd to manage the size of
the partitions. Resized my windoze partition and created a /home
partition successfully.

Boot with the Live CD, go to system, administration, partition editor
and then do your changes. Back up in case the data gets screwed!

Vijay Makanjee
Ergo | P O Box 19801 | Tecoma 5214 | South Africa
Ph +2782 6014353 | Fax: 0866563858
vijay at ergo dot co dot za