[ubuntu-za] Ubuwiki Live released to mark Software Freedom Day

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 11:25:15 BST 2008

Thanks, please support offline distribution of web-pages
via the ubuwiki, share information and create a more informed
community. The digital divide is growing massively, and not everybody
has broadband or even internet access! Also, we need to thank the Java
people without whom the stickwiki/ubuwiki would not be possible.

David.

PS: There are still a lot of bugs, but hopefully these will be sorted out through ongoing WoaS collaboration.