[ubuntu-za] Planet Ubuntu-ZA

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 30 10:20:25 BST 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 09:57, Jonathan Carter <jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Our planet is finally in a running state at http://planet.ubuntu-za.org
>
> I just added random Zabunteros to the initial list, if I left you out,
> please send me a mail and an avatar with your feed, and you'll be added.
> The current blobs that are in use was created with memaker
> (https://launchpad.net/memaker), but you can use anything you want. If
> you'd like your current avatar to be replaced (it's currently quite
> random), then also, mail me with a new one.

If you want your blog on http://planet.ubuntu-za.org/, please give
Jonathan a feed that conforms to the Ubuntu code of conduct, and an
avatar.

If you're already on from Jonathan's initial selection, please review
your details and confirm with him. We'll remove any feeds that haven't
been updated, to make sure everyone is aware of their inclusion.

Regards
Morgan