[ubuntu-za] Intrepid Release Parties!

Hilton Theunissen hilton at inkululeko.co.za
Mon Sep 29 08:24:14 BST 2008

Hi Morgan

Last year's event was held at the 1st tuXlab in Gauteng.  They would be
happy to host the Ubuntu community again. we have 70+ schools in cape
Town, 40+ in PE, 6 in Pietermaritzburg, 1 x Durban, Kimberley, Mafikeng,etc,

Hosting at the schools will help promote the use of open source in
education.

Kind regards.

Hilton Theunissen
Inkululeko Technologies