[ubuntu-za] Join ubuntu-za! (on launchpad...)

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 27 16:58:45 BST 2008

Our team status as an approved LoCoTeam is up for review in October,
and we need to demonstrate that we are worthy of being an approved
team.

Jonathan and I will be preparing an application such as the following:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GreekTeamApprovalApplication2008
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RomanianTeam/ApprovalApplication

One thing that would help very much is to get our numbers reflected
somewhere. We have 272 subscribed on the mailing list, but that's not
public.

Jonathan and I discussed making the launchpad team the official place
to sign up, so, please go to
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-za

and join!

Please spread the word in the LUGs for people not on this list - the
more ubuntu users we have on there, the better!

Regards
Morgan