[ubuntu-za] Shutdown sounds

Angotull angotull at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:05:27 BST 2008

Hi Jonathan

Been through all of that, it plays when I hit the big forward button :).
Even the file that comes with hardy plays in the config but not during
shutdown. I am assuming that the player shuts down before its able to
play the sound.

And yes its good to be in a place where the shutdown sound is an
issue ;).

Many thanks.

Cheers