[ubuntu-za] release party

Vijay Makanjee vijay at ergo.co.za
Mon Sep 22 14:19:48 BST 2008

well a party is always a good idea.

Better still if there is something good to celebrate.
It might be an idea. Will need to think about this in terms of time etc.

Any Eastern Cape people on the forum??

Let me know and we can try and set something up

Kind regards

vijay

Vijay Makanjee
Ergo | P O Box 19801 | Tecoma 5214 | South Africa
Ph +2782 6014353 | Fax: 0866563858
vijay at ergo dot co dot za