[ubuntu-za] Kubuntu Remix

Derick Hewetson derick at cyberiansystems.net
Fri Sep 19 07:52:26 BST 2008

Hi Jonathan,

I should have mentioned that the computer is a laptop, so there is no
way to change the adapter, but I will try a new openchrome driver and
see what happens.

If xorg.conf no longer mentions which driver to use, how do I configure
it to select a specific driver? Even the "sudo dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xorg" no longer asks which driver to use.

Derick