[ubuntu-za] Leadership change

Stefan Lesicnik stefan at lsd.co.za
Thu Sep 18 09:03:49 BST 2008

Hi Jonathan!

Congrats and good luck with everything!  I am definitely in and would
like to focus on the Ubuntu developer side. I know there is some
interest in this. While I am not a MOTU (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU)
 - i have uploaded about 17 packages into intrepid and am starting to
learn my way around it.  So I volunteer to help teach what i know /
learn together where we can.

I spoke with Morgan about this briefly yesterday, and I think we just
need to put a date to it and spend half a day doing some kind of
package / bug jam.

So lets see if we can organise a date / venue (im in jhb).    Some of
my MOTU stuff here on my company page...

http://people.lsd.co.za/wiki/stefan

Stefan