[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day event 17 September Sandton Convention Centre

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 11:59:12 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:02, Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Who else is coming? Please speak up so we can plan the time.
>>>
>>> 17 September, Sandton Convention Centre.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Morgan
>>>
>>> --
>
> What exactly is there / will happen there? I might be able to come for a
> short while as well. What does it cost?

Print yourself a free ticket at the bottom of
http://tinyurl.com/insite-olpc (the name of the conference seems
unfortunately to trigger gmail's spam filter!)

It's a three day conference starting today, but Wednesday is "Open
Source for Business" and an (early) Software Freedom Day event.

Regards
Morgan