[ubuntu-za] HARDY

Trevor Hughes linux at thewildfig.co.za
Thu Sep 11 22:22:19 BST 2008

.Oh dear - pity you did not post to this list before they formatted your
drive - you probably would have been able to fix it or at least save
all/most/some? of your data.

My 2c would be to suggest that you revert back to the version of Ubuntu that
worked for you. Stuff that worked fine out the box in Gutsy did not work
when I tried the Hardy Live CD and having spent quite some time getting most
things working properly in Gutsy frankly it was not worth the effort

Good luck anyway and if you stick with Hardy I hope you get it working - or
if you could wait a couple of weeks Intrepid will be out!

Trev