[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day event 17 September Sandton Convention Centre

JP Viljoen jp at bitcortex.co.za
Tue Sep 9 17:31:32 BST 2008

On Tuesday 09 September 2008 11:43:48 Ivo Vegter wrote:
> Maybe we should do a dual Ubuntu-ZA gathering. Get Ubuntu going on an
> eeePC at iWeek, and video-conference to an OLPC in Sandton. See which
> one falls over first.
It would likely have to be hardware failure :-) I'm quite attached to my eeePC so far, though..very very good
spend, *buntu-ing it this coming weekend, the XandrOS has finally irked me enough.

As to exhibit, what are the times when it should be starting and finishing, must see if I can get my way
wormed out of work for the day.