[ubuntu-za] Offline Repository

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 10:57:25 BST 2008

Dear Siyanda,

Can I take you up on your kind offer? Have a number of people in my neighbourhood who are all complaining about being offline and not enjoying the repo's. Will be able to help them immensely if I can get a full set of the below. Can I reimburse you for the DVDs?

Please call me on 082-4251454, I am in the Inner City, Woodstock Area.

David.

PS: Great to here somebody is looking at the OLPC, got a copy of the XO and booted it off an old x86, if anybody wants I have the Live CD.