[ubuntu-za] Offline Repository

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 14:04:26 BST 2008

Just had a look at the blurb for the Freedom Toaster and it appears its just the live CD and other linux live CD installs. What we need is the live repository, because lot of people are turning off ubuntu because of lack of inet access. All we need is a set for the supported versions. Will take a look nevertheless and report back.

D.

"Freedom of speech looses its meaning if dissenting ideas are banned by the medical dismissal of those who speak them out." Tristano Ajmone

FAX: 0865-141011 MOBILE: +27+82-425-1454 SKYPE: david.robert.lewis
PO BOX 4398, CAPE TOWN 8000 RSA