[ubuntu-za] Offline Repository

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 13:10:36 BST 2008

This blew me away. So glad I asked. Would never have realised. Thanks for responding. Will get there as soon as possible with a pile of blank DVDs
D.

"Freedom of speech looses its meaning if dissenting ideas are banned by the medical dismissal of those who speak them out." Tristano Ajmone

FAX: 0865-141011 MOBILE: +27+82-425-1454 SKYPE: david.robert.lewis
PO BOX 4398, CAPE TOWN 8000 RSA