[ubuntu-za] Offline Repository

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sun Sep 7 09:45:04 BST 2008

On Saturday 06 September 2008 17:56:36 David Robert Lewis wrote:
> I am appealing to the LoCo to make available offline repositories of .deb
> files for Ubuntu. I am running Hardy Heron x64 and have installed Dapper
> Drake on an old x86 for a friend.

If I'm not mistaken, you can get DVDs of the repositories from some of the
Freedom Toasters. I don't know where you are located, so I can't tell you
which Freedom Toaster is closest to you, but you can have a look on
http://freedomtoaster.org/ for more information and locations.

Hope this helps.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za