[ubuntu-za] Zabuntu

Tim Johnson tim at pteq.net
Thu Oct 30 15:32:29 GMT 2008

I've been using VirtualBox for 1 or 2 essential Windows apps for approx a
year and I'd recommend its inclusion based on stability, speed,
user-friendliness and extensive Sun support.

Please also include me for what I can contribute which is non-technical
but enthusiastic support.

--
Using Ubuntu 8.10 and Opera