[ubuntu-za] Updating to Intrepid

Tim Johnson tim at pteq.net
Mon Oct 27 17:34:01 GMT 2008

Bill,

Your XP "C:\ Drive" is in /.VirtualBox with a .vdi extension.  Size alone
should be a good clue.

I have successfully upgraded to II and just copying that across to my home
folderrestored my Virtual XP intact... no problem.
Just beware of sharing your whole home directory if you are connecting
while in XP.  The normal Windows vulnerabilities apply to the Virtual
machine viz. viruses, adware etc.

Cheers,

Tim Johnson

--