[ubuntu-za] Translation-en_ZA

Vijay Makanjee vijay at ergo.co.za
Fri Oct 24 07:46:20 BST 2008

Morgan Collett wrote:
 >> Please give us some more details...
 >>
 >> Regular updates on hardy, or upgrading to intrepid? How are you
 >> updating? Can you give us the result of "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade"
 >> when run in a terminal?

Will do so. This was noticed these on hardy regular updates. Have only
upgraded a non production machine to intrepid. It worked more or less
well with some glitches, which I think I managed to resolve. (still
playing with the machine!)

frans wrote:
 > I noticed similar from last year when I started on Ubuntu, generally the
 > packages seem to bee ignored probably because of empty folders

My concern was similar really to what frans has noticed.

Vijay Makanjee
Ergo | P O Box 19801 | Tecoma 5214 | South Africa
Ph +2782 6014353 | Fax: 0866563858
vijay at ergo dot co dot za