[ubuntu-za] Release Party - Cape Town

Reenen Laurie REENENL at pepstores.com
Tue Oct 21 13:05:36 BST 2008

How is the CPT party coming along?

If possible could someone bring some DVDs with enough stuff on to
upgrade to hardy / intrepid from Feisty?

I am on feisty, and I have over 500mb of "upgrades", and in that I don't
even know if I'll be on Hardy / Intrepid, probably only the latest
version of Feisty.

Maybe I should create a download script (I heard you can, dunno yet) and
post it too.

Regards,
-Reenen