[ubuntu-za] Release Party - Gauteng

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 18 11:58:13 BST 2008

Hi

The Gauteng release party is now confirmed:

 * Venue: Saxonwold Primary School
 *  Date: Saturday, 1 November 2008
 *  Time: 11:00-14:00

Our program, roughly:

 10:00-11:00: Introductions and chat
 11:00-12:30: Talks
 12:30-13:00: Lunch / Snacks
 13:00-14:00: CD burning, informal discussions, etc

The timelines are only rough estimations, if we want to let it continue
for longer than 14:00 or go for drinks afterwards, we can see how we
feel like. It's likely that we'll be having some stormy weather in the
late afternoon though, and some people may want to be home early.

If you have any ideas or anything you can contribute, please mention it
on the event wiki page. Also, please add your name so that we'll have an
idea of how many people to expect:

 * http://ubuntu-za.org/Intrepid_Release_Party/Joburg

See you there.

-Jonathan