[ubuntu-za] Getting the basics right - a reality bytes wishlist

Reenen Laurie REENENL at pepstores.com
Wed Oct 15 13:44:10 BST 2008

Casper wrote:
> FWIW, I desperately want access to a good open source Afrikaans
dictionary.  And a Sotho dictionary.  And so on.  But it is not going to
happen unless we do it.

The Firefox afrikaans dictionary is pretty good too, and again, there is
ways to get it to work on open office.  I still need to find ou the
exact methods, but once I have figured it out, I'll put it on the wiki.

Regards,
-Reenen

Casper Labuschagne
+27827054416 ; +27219822426 ; Skype=krooninfo ; MSN = casperl at live.co.za