[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-ZA & Kubuntu-ZA Usplash themes

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:08:27 GMT 2008

2008/11/24 Hannes Coetzee <scorpking at eshowecompcentre.co.za>

> Hi everyone
>
> I am finish with the ubuntu-za & kubuntu-za usplash themes. You can
> download it here:

thanks a lot for this
I'm running it now on intrepid kubuntu and it works great.
(initially I had some issues testing it with that test script, but it seems
to work now)

We should probably get this on the ubuntu-za wiki,
and maybe into the ubuntu-za PPA (I've never done that but would like to
learn at some point. it might be a bit of effort)

--
<| regards
U| Marius
H| <><
Z| http://amanica.blogspot.com/
<|
E| http://bazaar-vcs.org/
<| because I don't trust version control systems with less than 12994 unit
tests