[ubuntu-za] Evoution problem

Sudhashen Naicker sudhashen at ixion.co.za
Tue Nov 25 18:10:39 GMT 2008

I don't know what the solution your problem is as I don't use evolution.  However one of the ways you can try and troubleshoot is to look at your log files - /var/log/messages. Also look in the log directory for a possible evolution directory-some applications have their own log files.

Your could also consider switching to thunderbird with all its groovy extensions! Can't do without mine.

Good luck.