[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu CDs

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 5 17:50:43 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 19:25, Alex Faure <alex.faure at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Morgan
> How would one go about getting one of these copies in Cape Town?
> I live in Fish Hoek.
> Regards
> Lex

Hi Lex

I'll divide them up and send some quantity to people in the southern
suburbs to distribute as I'm in Durbanville.

I'll send some to people in the other major cities to distribute
further as well.

The CDs have arrived in the country but need to clear customs, and
that's something that could take any length of time. I'll mail the
list when I have them in hand.

Regards
Morgan