[ubuntu-za] GUI programming in Ubuntu

Jonathan Paul Sparks jonathan at sparksweb.info
Mon May 12 13:54:06 BST 2008

Hi,

Well, I have found this a most interesting subject, having been a
developer in the past. Your mail has spurred me on to do some research
and I haven't had as much fun for ages. I am even thinking of trying to
dust off my programming past and wright a little app myself.

I am going to look at the RAD tools to see which one looks the easiest
to pick up.

Thanks guys for the inspiration.