[ubuntu-za] Introduction (not a user guide)

Weiers Coetser coetserw at hbc.ac.za
Wed May 7 15:15:52 BST 2008

Hi Peter

Welcome to the community. I have one way to help you promote ubuntu
without saying anything :-)

Don't you want to write a switch storiey on
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SwitchStories

If you do that I can send you a free T-shirt.

Disclaimer:
I only have a very few t-shirts left. Two medium, and a few large. So it
would have to happen soon.

Greetings.

Weiers