[ubuntu-za] [Education] Introduction

Reenen Laurie REENENL at pepstores.com
Fri Mar 7 06:22:26 GMT 2008

Have you people seen the EEE laptop?  Or is this what you're referring
to?

I think it's an awesome laptop.  With 7" screen, weighing less than 1kg.
It runs a Xandros based OS, and is currently available with some
cellular (Cell-C) contracts.  It retails for about R2,800.

Perfect for traveling business people whose connectivity has already
been set up somewhere on the web.

-Reenen