[ubuntu-za] SFD 2008, Sandton Convention Center

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Mar 6 06:55:23 GMT 2008

Hi Karl, All,

The COO of the Sci-Bono Discovery Centre in Johannesburg has indicated
that they are particularly interested in assisting with Software Freedom
Day.

Karl, can I put the COO in contact with you to see if you can work out
some mutual assistance.

On the same subject, is there someone in Jnb who is willing to volunteer
to assist in organising and coordinating Software Freedom Day events.
Liaison with the various LUGs, Interest Groups, CSIR and Sci-Bono will
be essential.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams