[ubuntu-za] Hardy on Dell 6400 and data projector

Ray Lombard ray at rlombard.co.za
Thu Jun 5 13:38:00 BST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 with Hardy which will not communicate
completely with an Epson EMP-S1H data projector.  It creates a blank
screen but the toggle switching, i.e. fn & F8 doesn't do anything.  Any
ideas as to how I might get these machines to work?

Regards,

--
Ray Lombard
Lombard & Associates

Tel.: +27(0)31 7633222
Fax: +27(0)31 7633041
Mobile: +27(0)83 2554639
e-mail: ray at rlombard.co.za

Private and Confidential:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us and delete this message immediately. Although Lombard & Associates believes that this email and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect which may affect a computer, it is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems or data and Lombard &  Associates does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. Any views or other information in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us, nor does this message form part of any contract unless so stated.