[ubuntu-za] Updates

Bill Cairns pops at cairnsgames.co.za
Tue Jul 29 19:04:23 BST 2008

I religiously and uncritically apply all the updates to my system.
Lately there seem to be lots of them. Too many lots.

Today I noticed that there was a security update to the Evolution
Exchange Connector. Huh?

I need the Exchange Connector so that I can integrate with MS Exchange?
I need Microsoft Exchange so that I can ... Well I can't remember.

Will someone explain why I need to correct a potential security flaw in
the Exchange Connector when I will use Exchange when I finally get
senile and buy into a Microsoft world view of mediocre is king?

Bill