[ubuntu-za] Hello All,

Michael milegrin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:16:19 GMT 2008

Greetings

  I would not call myself an expert but passion does drive me!  Welcome!

On 09/01/2008, Gustav H Meyer <ghmeyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Glenn,
>
> On Jan 9, 2008 11:12 AM, Glenn S <glennlinuxmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have just arrived on this Mailing list, great to see there is one for
> > UBUNTU South Africa!
>
> A very hearty welcome.
>
> > I am a great fan of Ubuntu and look forward to some good Q&A on here.
> > Are there mainy subscribers using this?
>
> I guess it all depends on what you call many. I have certainly seen a
> nice squadron of experts on this list and I do hope that you will not
> be disappointed.
>
> Me loves Kubuntu. :)
>
> Regards,
> Gustav

 _______________________________________
( R e g a r d s                         )
(                                       )
( M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n       )
( michael at griffin.org.za                )
( http://www.griffin.org.za             )
( Fax : +27 86 670 8945                 )
( Cel : +27 83 462 0462                 )
(                                       )
( Next step in OS evolution is found on )
( the command line...                   )
(                       .: L I N U X :. )
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \