[ubuntu-za] Donations for Project

William Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Feb 25 06:18:19 GMT 2008

Hi Wayne,

If you require LPI 101 and 102 training material, goto
http://www.ledge.co.za/software/lpinotes/index.php

at the bottom of the page where it says Download, in PDF, as well as for
OpenOffice.

William

>>> plettpc at gmail.com 02/23/08 4:25 PM >>>
*Hi ALL*

I have been delegated the resident Bum again,
We are still in need of any redundant Equipment You have lying around or

even Company Sponsors! (READ: testers,guinea pigs)
I am building a project amongst the Griqua Community in Plettenberg Bay
and really require *YOUR* assistance.
I have a large number of school leavers who are very interested in the
IT field, but do not have adequate funding to follow through.
I aim to facilitate training and guidance to successfully complete LPI's

. ( Could be your next upcoming SYSADMIN.)
I have had many offers in the past but only one came thru *A Big THANKS
to Michael-John Turner.
We're willing to take anything off your hands, to get experience on a
variety of Machines.
So Any Networking equipment and Long in the tooth machines, Will
definitely find a Loving home and Maybe Ensure Somebody a Default
Gateway to success.

Regards
Wayne A