[ubuntu-za] Document Freedom Day

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Feb 21 10:00:45 GMT 2008

Hi All,

To quote from the website:

Document Freedom Day (DFD) is a global day for document liberation. It
will be a day of grassroots effort to educate the public about the
importance of Free Document Formats and Open Standards in general.

Complementary to Software Freedom Day, we aim to have local teams all
over the world organise events on the last Wednesday of March. 2008 is
the first year that Document Freedom Day is being called for, and we are
looking for people around the world who are willing to join the effort.

See:
http://documentfreedom.org/Main_Page

Does anyone want be involved or do a local event?

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams