[ubuntu-za] Books

André Truter andre at sensorysolutions.co.za
Wed Feb 13 12:46:46 GMT 2008

Jonathan

I normally see one of my neighbours wifi but not mine, but this also tells
me it's working. I've tried sitting next to it 50cm from router nothing. As
I'm not getting a screen I've deleted it from my notebook.

I'm setting up Kubuntu on my desktop now, someone told me to try this. The
same wifi card is in there a Ralink when I'm finished I'll try the no
security and let you know.

André