[ubuntu-za] Books

André Truter andre at sensorysolutions.co.za
Wed Feb 13 11:39:14 GMT 2008

The problem with web base is you need to be on the internet first. With
Ubuntu 7.06 it didn’t want to work with my Wireless adaptor. I need to get
the knowledge to help myself as for as possible before I go to the web. With
internet I need to log into vista look for a solution reboot to Ubuntu test
reboot into Vista look again. With my notebook my display didn’t work that
well with 7.06. with 7.10 my screen just switch off, I only get to running
the live CD half way Ubuntu or Kubuntu. That's why I'm looking for a book to
help me understand Linux/Ubuntu to see if I can get passed this.

André