[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-ZA Web presence meeting last night

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 13 09:25:00 GMT 2008

Hi Morgan

Morgan Collett wrote:
> Please note that posts aggregated will be subject to the Ubuntu Code
> of Conduct, whereas members' posts aggregated on other planets are not
> necessarily subject to the same requirement. I recommend that members
> provide a specific feed for this planet if they feel the need to be
> disrespectful on occasion...

Ah, I wasn't sure about that. There was a question last night whether
the posts to the loco-planet has to conform with the CoC. We'll just
have to check with our members before adding their feed, and make sure
that it is ok with them. Our members are all decent people, so I don't
anticipate it being a problem, but I do think it would be beneficial
all-round if we are clear about this from the beginning. Thanks for
pointing that out.

-Jonathan