[ubuntu-za] CDs from carboots

Robert robket at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:45:54 GMT 2008

As for corporate sponsorship, the adverts don't neccessarily have to only be
on the disk covers. Elements such as desktop background and Firefox
bookmarks (even homepage) can be sponsored too. Sure it won't look nearly as
good as Ubuntu's default, "clean", look, but I'm sure you'll all agree,
Ubuntu with adverts is better than no Ubuntu at all.

Robert Ketteringham