[ubuntu-za] lacie rugged, external hdd

Louis van der Merwe themandibleclaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:23:05 GMT 2008

I think it's because of the dodgy way that the drive was partitioned ...
if you're not planning on redo-ing the partition table, you can make life a
bit easier for yourself
by label'ing the disk and then adding it to /etc/fstab

then it should atleast always mount to the same place for you.

glad you came right though