[ubuntu-za] eNatis and Go-Opensource Campaign

Jason Ming Sun jmingsun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:31:26 BST 2008

hi there
If I'm not mistaken, eNatis is powered by Joomla.

At last
year's Software Freedom Day celebration held at CSIR,local Joomla
representatives were there. I thought it would be a great opportunity
to ask some questions.

I asked one of the guys about the eNatis
project. I wanted to know if it initially failed because of a project
management/implementation issue or if the software just didn't cut it.
Before answering he excused himself to finish off a demo for a few
ladies. So I sat down on their couch waiting patiently. Eventually my
patience wore off. I then left without an answer.