[ubuntu-za] New JHB Meet

Hugh Jacobs hughjacobs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:07:49 BST 2007

Okay, seems it was fate that I got rear-ended on Saturday night,
because from the sounds of things, I didnt miss anything.
Unfortunately, the person who suggested the keg at the old waterfront
did not take into consideration that there is no keg there.

anyways, for those of you who are willing to try again, we are going
to have a new meet, thanks to Ice_Rage for his continued determination
to have this meet. Here's the details from his post on the forums (i
blocked out his cell, but you can see it on the forums at
http://za.ubuntuforums.org/) :