[ubuntu-za] debmirror - libnet-perl not in repositories

William Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Oct 22 17:24:35 BST 2007

Hi,

When I install debmirror on gutsy, it does not install the dependencies

A dependency is libnet-perl, but is not in the repository.

I searched for libnet-perl in Synaptic, it found Leafnode, which has 2 dependencies, when I mark Leafnode, Synaptic only asks to install the other package, not libnet-perl.

Can anyone help, I am trying to download the repositories.

I am using my feisty PC to download the repositories, as in gutsy, I can't

William