[ubuntu-za] Freedom Toaster at UWC

SIYANDA KAVE 2645903 at uwc.ac.za
Mon Oct 22 10:21:15 BST 2007

Hello there fellow linux users

I am glad to inform you that we are housing a freedom toaster on the
UWC campus. The toaster is situated at the Computer Science department
on the South side of the Campus. The toaster is packed with content from
repositories to nine linux distributions. We even have window's based
open source software so please come, burn your cd's or dvd's and lets
continue sharing as we have always had.

The area also supplies a wireless hotspot, for those of you who might
need the internet while u r at it, the SSID is Free4all and bandwidth is
usually 1.6MBps, unless ICS are doing something big on the day and need
bandwidth.

Hope this is of help to all of you

Enjoy the rest of your day

Yours in freedom