[ubuntu-za] Apologies to Jhb Team

Hugh Jacobs hughjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:38:57 BST 2007

I would just like to apologise to the Jo'burg team for me not making
it to the meeting today. Unfortunately, last night on my home from the
rugby, some drunk fool rear-ended my car, leaving me without
transport.

I was particularly miffed because not only did I miss this release
party, but I had pre-burned 15 copies of gutsy on Saturday. Guess I'll
just have to hand them out to randoms. Anyway, I apologise again for
not making it, and I hope that you guys had a good time and a
successful meeting.

Sincerely,
Hugh Jacobs