[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-ZA Reloaded

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 8 17:01:03 BST 2007

Wow, the 7.10 "Gutsy" release is upon us and I realise we haven't done
much since the Feisty release party...

So, in the spirit of web 2.0, I'm hereby proclaiming Ubuntu-ZA 2.0 -
that's where everyone gets to contribute!

It's time to stir up some action. Well done to Hugh for getting the
Joburg release party going. Cape Town, are we going to do something?
Anyone else in SA?

Let's get Gutsy in the next 6 months, and take this community to a new level.

I've realised that I'm holding the website back by not pushing the
work hard enough to get a new moin theme installed (and drupal etc) so
we need somebody to run with the WikiTeam/WebTeam and move this
forward. Any takers? It's time to get this finally done so we can have
a site we can be proud of - featuring the stunning logo.

Regards
Morgan