[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Install

Tom Bamford tom at entrepreneuria.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 17:13:48 BST 2007

Hello,

If you're using the text-based installer you can hit Cancel when it is
trying to configure your interface with DHCP, then you get the option of
skipping networking. This should render it unable to connect to the
repos until you reboot into your new system. I prefer it to the live CD
anyway as it's much faster to load up.

Regards,
Tom