[ubuntu-za] Cape Town GeekDinner - November 2007 - Eccentric Eggplant

Jonathan Hitchcock jonathan at vhata.net
Mon Nov 26 11:07:40 GMT 2007

Hi!

This is the final reminder for the GeekDinner happening on Wednesday,
upstairs in Ferryman's in (at?) the Waterfront, in 19:00 for 19:30.

Details of the menu and talks can be found on the wiki page in:

http://wiki.geekdinner.org.za/wiki/Cape_Town_November_2007

It's not too late to decide that you really meant to sign up all along.
 So please do.

And, of course, there'll be our first Slideshow Karaoke session - Bryn
Divey and I will be giving a talk each, using slides we've never seen
before, put together by Russell Cloran and Jeremy Thurgood, on
undisclosed topics chosen by them.  Just keep telling us that you're
laughing *with* us, not at us.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
-Jonathan